Warrior Cats Life
Welcome to Warrior Cat's Life! Here, you can roleplay as a warrior cat, in one of the clans. If you join SkyClan, make sure to know that you start off as a rogue, signing up to be leader/medicine cat/etcetera. This site is based off of the series by Erin Hunter. Join today!
Warrior Cats Life
Welcome to Warrior Cat's Life! Here, you can roleplay as a warrior cat, in one of the clans. If you join SkyClan, make sure to know that you start off as a rogue, signing up to be leader/medicine cat/etcetera. This site is based off of the series by Erin Hunter. Join today!
Warrior Cats Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The warrior cats have yet again, another adventure you get to Roleplay. Here, you can Roleplay as a warrior cat, and know and feel the adventures of living in the wild!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Four Leaves Here, Two Berries There...Oh, Hello!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormi Le Celibi

Stormi Le Celibi

Female Posts : 23
Clan : {Bright}WC {Shade}SC {Cloud}SkC

Four Leaves Here, Two Berries There...Oh, Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Four Leaves Here, Two Berries There...Oh, Hello!   Four Leaves Here, Two Berries There...Oh, Hello! EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 11:45 am

It was early in the morning, just before dawn, yet the young medicine cat was already awake, sorting her herbs. She already had an apprentice, and enjoyed getting a head-start on her day. In front of her were several small groups of different herbs. Four aloe-vera leaves stacked neatly in one pile, while just two juniper berries rolled in another. This worried the she-cat slightly. Looks like they were in need of more Juniper, as well as other herbs.

Brightleaf looked over at her snoozing apprentice in the nest nearby. Perhaps this would be a good chance for a lesson, as well as get Ivypaw used to getting up early. She just became an apprentice, after all, so she'd need to adapt to the early timing of sleeping at night and waking up in the morning. The calico she-cat quickly smoothed out her fur with her tongue before neatly and quietly putting the stacks of herbs away. She gently prodded her apprentice with a paw, her eyes holding a warm kindness and sympathy, because that's just how the medicine cat was. She couldn't help being nice, but still, she needed to wake Ivypaw whether the apprentice was ready to wake up or not. So, she gave her a slightly harder poke in the side.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Four Leaves Here, Two Berries There...Oh, Hello!   Four Leaves Here, Two Berries There...Oh, Hello! EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 4:58 pm

Ivypaw turned over, feeling something jolt her awake. "Huh? Wha? Oh, sorry Brightleaf..." The white tabby said as she roused from her nest, stretching. "What are we doing today?" she asked, blinking sleep from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Stormi Le Celibi

Stormi Le Celibi

PostSubject: Re: Four Leaves Here, Two Berries There...Oh, Hello!   Four Leaves Here, Two Berries There...Oh, Hello! EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 6:53 am

Brightleaftook a step back, giving her apprentice room to stretch. "I was hoping for some herb training since we need to go restock anyways." She mewed, nodding to the low herb piles. "An early start will help you get used to waking up around dawn, so let's go."
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Four Leaves Here, Two Berries There...Oh, Hello!   Four Leaves Here, Two Berries There...Oh, Hello! EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 5:52 pm

Ivypaw nodded. "Alright, sounds good." The small apprentice mewed. Her eyes showed excitement.
Back to top Go down
Stormi Le Celibi

Stormi Le Celibi

PostSubject: Re: Four Leaves Here, Two Berries There...Oh, Hello!   Four Leaves Here, Two Berries There...Oh, Hello! EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 6:51 pm

With a quick nod, Brightleaf led the way out of the medicine cat den, then out of camp, her soft tail swishing behind her. Her pose was steady but relaxed as she tasted the air for certain herbs.

"Tell me, Ivypaw. What do you smell that may relate to the medicine den? Any herb-like smells? Try to locate the herbs with your nose, then use your knowledge of the territory to pinpoint the plant's location. After that, lead me to it, and we'll see what you found, alright?" The she-cat meowed softly, her mew like that of a soft summer breeze. It was a warm, calming tone as if saying behind her instructions: "Go on, I won't judge you if you mess up. Just do your best and I'll be proud of you!"
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Four Leaves Here, Two Berries There...Oh, Hello!   Four Leaves Here, Two Berries There...Oh, Hello! EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 9:00 pm

Ivypaw nodded. She looked around, scenting the air. Hmm... she defiantly smelled something like Water Mint.... but that wasn't it... Well, she'd go for it. "Hmm.... I think I smell some Water Mint and Comfrey." The apprentice mewed. Following her nose, she ended up in a huge clump of a different herb.
Back to top Go down
Stormi Le Celibi

Stormi Le Celibi

PostSubject: Re: Four Leaves Here, Two Berries There...Oh, Hello!   Four Leaves Here, Two Berries There...Oh, Hello! EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 6:59 am

Brightleaf nodded and followed quickly. When they arrived at the herb that in fact was not Water Mint or Comfrey, she paused, sniffing the clump. "This is Tansy. Good thing, too, since we need some. We already have plenty of Watermint and Comfrey, so this is perfect! Good job!" The medicine cat purred, nodding in approval to her apprentice. "Help me bundle some up and then we can keep looking."
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Four Leaves Here, Two Berries There...Oh, Hello!   Four Leaves Here, Two Berries There...Oh, Hello! EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 11:23 am

Ivypaw nodded. "Alright." She helped her mentor gather a lot of the Tansy up, putting them into a pile. I keep mixing up scents! Ivypaw muttered to herself. She'd get it... Hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Stormi Le Celibi

Stormi Le Celibi

PostSubject: Re: Four Leaves Here, Two Berries There...Oh, Hello!   Four Leaves Here, Two Berries There...Oh, Hello! EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 3:53 pm

Brightleaf nodded in satisfaction. "Good. Now what else do you smell? Channel out the Tansy. Pretend it's not here and you'll be able to smell more." the calico she-cat advised quietly, tasting the air herself. Hopefully they could find Juniper this time.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Four Leaves Here, Two Berries There...Oh, Hello!   Four Leaves Here, Two Berries There...Oh, Hello! EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:50 pm

Ivypaw nodded. She got whiff of the air, and followed her paws to a clump of Burdock. "Hmm... Burdock, right?"
Back to top Go down
Stormi Le Celibi

Stormi Le Celibi

PostSubject: Re: Four Leaves Here, Two Berries There...Oh, Hello!   Four Leaves Here, Two Berries There...Oh, Hello! EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 6:59 am

The medicine cat nodded this time. "Great job. Yes, this is Burdock. I'll pick some, and you can look around for some other herbs. It'll be good for you to get to know your surroundings and where our herbs grow largest." She explained, beginning to dig up the Burdock roots.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Four Leaves Here, Two Berries There...Oh, Hello!   Four Leaves Here, Two Berries There...Oh, Hello! EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 5:34 pm

Ivypaw nodded. Trotting over to where some yarrow grew, she remembered how to pick the yarrow carefully. After getting what seemed like enough, she went back to her mentor. "I grt shmne yerrto." The apprentice mewed through her bundle.
Back to top Go down
Stormi Le Celibi

Stormi Le Celibi

PostSubject: Re: Four Leaves Here, Two Berries There...Oh, Hello!   Four Leaves Here, Two Berries There...Oh, Hello! EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 8:10 pm

Brightleaf's eyes glowed with happiness. "Wonderful job, Ivypaw! Indeed, you seem to have a knack for finding herbs." She purred. "Even I couldn't find so many herbs after such little training when I was an apprentice."

The she-cat began to shift the herbs into separate piles. Two leaves lay in their own pile, lacking some of their herbal smell and color; probably a few dead leaves the apprentice might have accidentally picked. In the pile to the right was yarrow, while the pile to the left was Burdock root. In the middle pile was a stack of Tansy.
"I think we're alright for today. I'll keep looking around, so you can take these bundles back to camp, alright?" She asked, neatly pushing the piles into tighter bundles so they were easy to carry.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Four Leaves Here, Two Berries There...Oh, Hello!   Four Leaves Here, Two Berries There...Oh, Hello! EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 8:17 pm

Ivypaw nodded. She grabbed the stack, trotting back to camp.

Ooc: lazy...
Back to top Go down
Stormi Le Celibi

Stormi Le Celibi

PostSubject: Re: Four Leaves Here, Two Berries There...Oh, Hello!   Four Leaves Here, Two Berries There...Oh, Hello! EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 7:03 am

Ooc: Lol. End of topic? :3
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Four Leaves Here, Two Berries There...Oh, Hello!   Four Leaves Here, Two Berries There...Oh, Hello! EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 11:27 am

ooc: Sure. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Four Leaves Here, Two Berries There...Oh, Hello!   Four Leaves Here, Two Berries There...Oh, Hello! Empty

Back to top Go down

Four Leaves Here, Two Berries There...Oh, Hello!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Cats Life :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan :: Camp-
Jump to: